Director: Corporate Services – Mr. SM Manzini
The Corporate Services Directorate is administratively headed by Mr. SM Manzini.
Mr. S Manzini worked for the Provincial Department of Agriculture as a Deputy Director: Land Agrian Reform.
In June 2012, he was appointed as Director responsible for Corporate Services responsible for the Council, Human Resource, Performance Management, Administration and the entire running of the Municipality.
Mr. S Manzini holds a Bachelors degree in Administration.
Activities in the Corporate Services Directorate of the Municipality include the following functional areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Running of Council Matters
- Legal Matters
- Performance Management
- Records Keeping
- Occupational Health and Safety
The functional areas referred to herein above, revolve around the five  Key Performance Areas [KPAs] in line with and or as prescribed by contemporary legislation governing local governance, namely:
- KPA 1: Serviced delivery,
- KPA 2: Local Economic Development
- KPA 3: Financial Management and Viability
- KPA 4: Good Governance and Public Participation
- KPA 5: Municipal Institutional Development and Transformation